Reported Physical Benefits
- Improves athletic performance and helps prevent sports injuries, speeds healing process
- Decreases the production of Cortisol, ACTH, Lactic Acid, and Adrenaline
- Increases the production of endorphins
- Quickens rehabilitation and recovery
- Relieves pain from arthritis, migraines, injuries, etc.
- Boosts immune function
- Improves circulation
- Increases distribution of oxygen and nutrients
- Reduces blood pressure, pulse, heart rate and oxygen consumption
General Well Being
- Promotes total calm and peaceful relaxation
- Eliminates fatigue and jet lag
- Improves sleep
- Alleviates stress (mental and physical)
- Energizes, rejuvenates and revitalizes
Left/Right Brain Synchronization
- Shifts brain waves from the Beta to Alpha, Theta and even Delta
- Better mental clarity and alertness
- Increases creativity and problem solving ability
- Intensifies acuteness of all the senses
- Accelerates learning
- Diminishes depression, anxiety and fear
- Facilitates freedom from habits, phobias and addictions
Tips for floating
- Make sure a towel is easily accessible from within the tank because you may get salt in your eyes.
- Focus on breathing. Just like meditation, focusing on breathing.
- Try not to shave the day of the float.
- Avoiding caffeine prior to a float allows the body to really relax, and can help to quiet busy minds.
- Keeping water intake high before and following a float.
- Itches can be a distraction we advise do not itch not even once! (Irritated skin in uncomfortable in salt.)
- Go in without expectation.
- Go on a light stomach and avoid drinking alcohol.
- If on your period schedule around it and follow safe swimming practice.
- Look at floating as a priority self-care ritual.
- Remove your metal jewelry and contact lenses. Shower, shampoo, rinse thoroughly and dry your face before you get in the tank.
- Since it is a private experience, most people don't wear anything. Anything you wear will press against your body, becoming a distraction.
- some people fall asleep in the tank, and some people use the tank for sleeping.
Book one of our services https://squareup.com/appointments/book/0076H598JC6PE/david-hay-massage-and-or-float-fix